Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Take some time to enjoy life

Smile! The Lord is good!

Hey friends,

I had a pretty lovely day. Well, today was hard and frustrating, but it was lovely because I made it so by having a better attitude. Today in math class my professor called me out and threatened to throw chalk at me because I answered a banking problem incorrectly. That was nice. Then at work I made my mashed potatoes too salty so I had to wash them all down the drain. But guess what? The Lord is full of grace. My supervisors were precious about it and understood, and my math teacher is just.. my math teacher. Only half a semester more with him, Lord willing!

I got off, came back to run out to the Mac lab and cram out (Not really cram, it's not due until Monday..) a Photoshop project (SO much fun! I love my major!!) and then back to the room to realize that I have lost my wallet. I'm praying it is in my car in the freshy lot, but I can't check until Friday.. :-/ Christi let me borrow her car tonight and Justice, Baily, and I took the night off and went to Olive Garden for dinner. On the way over, I fought myself about spending the money on food, since food is something that is gone in a few minutes and doesn't actually amount to anything long-term. But then I realized that I never take a night off mid-week and spend money on good, quality food!

Tonight was so, so good. I laughed more than I have in months, and thoroughly enjoyed time with my best friends. It was wonderful to forget about classes and the school stress. I am so thankful for my friends here and that I was able to do this tonight with them. `

I have a Spanish test in the morning, a Graphic Arts quiz at 2, and an interview for Camp Lookout at 3:15 tomorrow! I would love, love, love to have your prayers covering me throughout the day. I know the Lord will provide. I will be thankful when this week is past. <3 nbsp="" p="">
I'd better go get some studying in before bed.
Love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment